H2Blue Kit® | Hydrogen test drops with titration method
- Immediately determines the hydrogen content of water
- Test immediately after molecular hydrogen tablet dissolves into water
- Every drop that discolors means 0.1 ppm (=100 ppb) of dissolved hydrogen gas
- Add until water turns and stays blue
*Wear protective gloves and a wipeable surface as methylene blue is a very intensive dye. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drink.
- Laboratory test reagent-do not ingest.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep only in the original container.
- Do not get in eyes, on the skin, or on clothing.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water
- IF IN EYES: Remove contact lenses, if present and easy; continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice/attention
- IF INGESTED: Dilute immediately with water or milk. Induce vomiting. Call a physician.