- What is Push Catch?
- Suggested Use
- Push Catch Benefits
PushCatch™ Liver Detox facilitates the body’s natural detoxification processes of pushing toxins out through the liver and into the bile, and then capturing them with an advanced combination of gastrointestinal binders in the gut to facilitate their elimination from the body. It contains two essential tools for effective detoxification, Liver Sauce® and Ultra Binder®.
Liver Sauce® contains a proprietary blend of liver and digestive herbs (milk thistle seed, dandelion and gentian root, goldenrod, and myrrh resin, along with quercetin, diindolylmethane [DIM], R-lipoic acid, and luteolin), delivered in advanced sunflower phospholipid liposomes for superior absorption and fast action.
Ultra Binder® contains a proprietary blend of activated charcoal, bentonite clay, zeolite, gum Arabic (FibreGum™), chitosan, IMD® thiol-functionalized silica, and BioAloe® aloe vera leaf in easy to use stick packs that can be mixed with water, or a beverage of your choosing.
This simple two-step process of the PushCatch™ Liver Detox can be easily scaled up (or down) to desired intensity based on individual sensitivity.
The PushCatch™ Liver Detox kit includes complete protocol instructions.
Liver Sauce®: Take 1 tsp. by mouth. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take on an empty stomach, at least 20 minutes before meals and follow with Ultra Binder® 30 minutes after ingestion.
Ultra Binder®: Mix 1 stick pack into 8 ounces of water once daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take 30 minutes before or 2 hours after meals or medications. If taken as a part of PushCatch™, it should be taken 30 minutes after Liver Sauce®.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to become pregnant, consult your physician before use.
- PushCatch® Liver Detox is a comprehensive two-step detox protocol designed to boost bile flow and hepatic detoxification pathways and intercept mobilized toxins in the gut for a seamless, highly-effective, easy-to-use detox experience*
- Liver Sauce® enhances bile flow and normal detoxification processes at a cellular and organ level*
- Ultra Binder® is a universal, broad-spectrum binder that captures toxins while supporting gut health and natural elimination via the stool*
- Dandelion root and milk thistle seed support healthy bile flow and liver cell detoxification processes*
- Milk thistle promotes liver health and function and helps protect liver cells from day-to-day insults and toxin exposures*
- Phospholipids help nourish and repair liver and gastrointestinal cell membranes, and support healthy elimination of byproducts of metabolism, xenobiotics, and exogenous toxins*
- Goldenrod (Solidago gigantea) is a traditional kidney herb and supports kidney function to help ease the burden on the liver when detoxification processes are upregulated*
- Gentian root is a traditional bitter herb that supports secretion of digestive juices, including the liver’s production of bile, and promotes normal healthy gut motility and elimination*
- Myrrh gum resin supports normal metabolic processes by relieving congestion, and is a biofilm-disrupting microbial balancing herb*
- Diindolylmethane (DIM) supports healthy hormone metabolism and helps upregulate the body’s production of antioxidant enzymes, glutathione, and detoxifying compounds by turning on the Nrf2 antioxidant pathway*
- Quercetin and luteolin support a healthy inflammatory response and help provide antioxidant protection*
- Activated charcoal is a well-known binder of toxins, with a long history of both household and professional use to facilitate the elimination of unwanted substances*
- Bentonite clay and zeolite are naturally occurring compounds that have binding properties*
- Bentonite clay, also known as Montmorillonite clay, has drawing properties that facilitate its absorption and capture of compounds like aflatoxin and heavy metals*
- Zeolite has a porous structure of silicate and other natural compounds that serves as a molecular sieve, and can capture and facilitate the elimination of many substances*
- Chitosan has a structure like a claw and is commonly used as a natural filtering compound. It helps bind and facilitates detoxification of metals and other compounds.*
- The chitosan found in Ultra Binder® is free of shellfish allergens.
- FibreGum™ is a naturally occurring FODMAPS-friendly prebiotic fiber from acacia gum sap that nourishes healthy bacteria promotes health of the digestive linings and healthy short chain fatty acid production*
- IMD® is a proprietary functionalized silica, modified with thiol (sulfur) groups to facilitate metal binding and safe elimination from the digestive tract*
- Last, but not least, BioAloe® aloe vera leaf extract soothes and helps protect the digestive tract lining and facilitates gentle elimination and digestive regularity*
"Easiest and most effective detox regimes that you can do."
"This is legendary!"
PushCatch™ Liver Detox enhances the body’s natural liver, kidney, and gastrointestinal detoxification processes with a modernized and technologically advanced combination of traditional liver and GI detoxifying agents. It is designed to boost bile flow and hepatic detoxification pathways and intercept mobilized toxins in the gut for a seamless, highly-effective detox experience.
This is the easiest, most effective detox I've ever done! Love it! Thank you for caring only the BEST products Water and Wellness.