Are you looking to neutralize your body's pH?
Alkaline water is tremendously popular right now, but it's not the most effective or cost-effective way to neutralize metabolic acids. Alkalizing mineral supplements, like Active pH Restore, are easy-to-use powdered supplements that are more effective than expensive bottled alkaline water.
A perfect neutralizing supplement for meat lovers and acid reflux sufferers.
People who consume a lot of meat or other high protein diets, or those suffer from acid reflux, often benefit from neutralizing metabolic acids in their digestive tract. Active pH Restore may be used to counteract overly acidic conditions in the digestive tract, blood, and kidneys; increase salivary and urinary pH to healthy levels; and to supplement the body with minerals including potassium, magnesium, and sodium.
• Neutralizes metabolic acids more effectively than alkaline water
• Easy-to-use powdered formula.
• Three simple, effective ingredients: potassium, magnesium, and sodium.
• This product is free of GMOs, soy, gluten, dairy, preservatives, artificial colors, and artificial flavors.
The functions of the key minerals in pH ADJUST are described below. Each serving (about ½ tsp) of pH ADJUST contains about 300 mg of bicarbonate.
Potassium levels influence multiple physiological processes, including:
- Resting cellular-membrane potential and the propagation of action potentials in neuronal, muscular, and cardiac tissue. Due to the electrostatic and chemical properties, K+ions are larger than Na+ions, and ion channels and pumps in cell membranes can differentiate between the two ions, actively pumping or passively passing one of the two ions while blocking the other.
- Supports hormone secretion and action
- Improves vascular tone
- Regulates systemic blood pressure
- Increases gastrointestinal motility
- Required for acid–base homeostasis
- Supports glucose and insulin metabolism
- Plays role in mineralocorticoid action
- Supports renal concentrating ability
- Regulates fluid and electrolyte balance
Magnesium levels influence many physiological processes and functions. These include:
- Increases energy by greater production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) in cells
- Supports production and function of over 300 enzyme systems in the body
- Relaxes muscles / reduces muscle tension
- Boosts vitality, endurance, and strength
- Improves cardiovascular / heart health (relaxes cardiac muscle)
- Relieves pain, including chronic pain
- Ideal for arthritis / fibromyalgia / joint pain
- Improves health of skin and mucous membranes
- Eases headaches and migraine headaches
- In sports medicine — replenishes Mg levels for energy (combats fatigue, and
soothes pain and sore muscles)
- Improves mood and reduces stress
- Increases memory and cognitive functions
- Boosts immune system
- Improves assimilation of calcium / builds stronger bones
- Balances calcium and magnesium levels in cells
- Proven antimicrobial and antiseptic
- Raises DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) levels naturally
- Eases menopause and premenstrual syndrome (pms)
- Supports healthy libido (and endocrine system)
- Anti-aging, rejuvenating, revitalizing
- Keeps cell membranes flexible
- Controls cholesterol production in the body
- Regulates blood sugar levels / needed for insulin production, transport, and
function in cells
- Supports antioxidant systems
Sodium levels influence many physiological processes and functions. These include:
- Helps to regulate fluid levels in the human body.
- Preventing sun stroke or heat exhaustion by replacing the loss of essential electrolytes.
- Supports brain function — the brain is very sensitive to change in sodium levels of the body; deficiency of sodium often manifests as confusion and lethargy.
- Along with properly hydrating the body, it is also important to supplement one’s body with mineral-rich foods/supplements (including potassium, magnesium and sodium) to prevent muscle cramps.
- Is an important hydrating product that defends against the free radicals that accelerate the aging process.
- Helps to eliminates excess carbon dioxide in the body.
- Helps to facilitate the absorption of glucose by cells, resulting in the smooth transportation of nutrients in the body’s cell membranes.
- Supports acid/base balance by altering the proportions of acid-base alkali phosphates in the body.
- Regulates fluids by balancing the osmotic pressure in the human body
- Shares an association with chlorides and bicarbonates in maintaining a sound balance between positively charged and negatively charged ions.
INGREDIENTS: Potassium bicarbonate, magnesium carbonate, potassium glycinate, and sodium bicarbonate.
DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, take ½ tsp in 4–8 ounces of purified water preferably away from food, or as directed by a health care professional. For extremely acidic conditions, try 4–10 doses per day, depending on acidity level. Use pH paper to ensure pH levels remain balanced, and do not become too alkaline (alkalosis may occur above pH 8.2).