Peach PRIME Chia Pudding Recipe
You're in for a real treat...
The Peach PRIME Chia Pudding Recipe makes for a perfect healthy breakfast or refreshing snack with a good dose of fiber and creatine.
You only need 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to make it!
1. Chia seeds are packed with protein, fiber, healthy fats, and omega-3s! They are tiny seeds that expand when soaked in liquid and make eating this pudding fun!
2. Honey or agave for sweetening. You have full control to make it sweet or not overly sweet.
3. Coconut milk makes the chia pudding nice and creamy. Another dairy-free milk that would taste good is oat milk.
4. PRIME has much to do with muscle strength, athletic performance, and energy with the chief ingredient of creatine (creatine monohydrate). Learn more >
5. Sliced peaches for extra sweetness and a tropical flavor. If fresh peaches aren’t in season where you are, substitute them with dried fruit or other toppings.
Chia pudding is an excellent option for advanced meal prepping, as it remains fresh for a few days when refrigerated. Prepare a larger batch and enjoy it on-the-go!
About 85% of creatine in our bodies is in the muscles. Creatine is an amino acid that's naturally present in muscles. The body makes it from the amino acids arginine, glycine, and methionine. Additionally, people can get it by eating red meat or fish.
The patent-pending creatine + GAA in Prime within PRIME can help enhance lean muscle mass and exercise capacity, optimizing a person's athletic performance. It works best with short, high-intensity workouts, whereas, protein powder is commonly consumed after a workout to support muscle growth and recovery.
If you want a 'breakfast of champions' to help jumpstart your day, incorporate
PRIME into your diet.